Frequently Asked Questions 

Do we travel?

YES!  We travel worldwide, though our client is responsible for travel cost.

Are we insured?

YES!  Each of our performers carries full coverage for up to $5,000,000.  We work with Specialty Insurance Agency.

Do we need electricity on site?

No.  We use a battery powered speaker system for music and all stage lighting is battery powered LED.

Why do you cost so much?

We put our lives on the line for your entertainment.  We have been doing this for 10+ years and we are very, VERY good at it.  Our level of skill, safety, and entertainment is extremely high.
You get what you pay for.

Can you perform indoors?

YES!  We need a ceiling height of at least 10, in a room that is well ventilated.  Our fuel is a bit smelly, so don't expect to be able to use the room for the rest of the night, but the smell will go away after a day.  Our flames and fuel should not set off any fire alarms or sprinkler systems.  If you want an indoor performance you must have written permission from the venue manager or owner.

Do you only do fire?

No.  Our core troupe specializes in fire, but we can also hire on Stilt Walkers, Jugglers, Aerialists, Magicians, Baloon Artists, Face Painters, etc.

should I try this at home?

NO!  Please don't.  We have been training and practicing for years.  Not only do we know how to do it safely, we also know what fuel to use.  If you try this you will hurt yourself or worse.  Leave the danger to us!

What are your fire safety methods?

Refer to our SAFETY page.  All fuel is contained and a fire extinguisher is kept on site.  There is a dedicated safety person for every performer.